JioMoney is currently providing an offer, where users can get Rs.100 Bookmyshow voucher on booking bus tickets of Rs.300 or more for the first time. Plan your travel, book via Jiomoney and get Rs.100 BMS voucher and enjoy watching booking tickets for your favorite movie via Bookmyshow.How to get Rs.100 BMS voucher on booking Bus ticket via JioMoney? :
1 . Download JioMoney app from HERE
2 . Select “Pay bills and recharge” option and choose Bus tickets
3 . Enter From, to, Journey date and click Get bus option
4 . Choose the bus you prefer and select the seats (The total should be Rs.300 or more)
5 . Make the payment with the available options
5 . Done !! BMS voucher will be sent in 2 days.
Terms and conditions :
• Offer period is from 13th July, 2017 to 25th July, 2017.
• Eligible Transaction is one successful transaction of payment for booking any bus ticket on JioMoney App.
• This offer shall be valid only for bus ticket booking on the JioMoney App with Minimum ticket cost should be 300/-.
• Any consumer who makes successful Eligible Transaction will receive BookMyShow Voucher worth Rs. 100/- against such successful Eligible Transaction in their JioMoney Wallet after T + 2 working days (Where “T” is the date of successful Eligible Transaction) The BookMyShow Voucher received by consumer shall be valid for 15 days from the date of receipt of voucher in JioMoney App.
• Refund or cancelled transactions shall not be considered as Eligible Transaction under this offer.
• The value of the voucher is not charged to the consumers.
• Only one BMS Voucher is issued for each JioMoney wallet.
• This offer can’t be clubbed with other offer & offer is valid once per customer in offer period.
• The terms and conditions of BookMyShow Voucher shall be applicable for the use of voucher and JioMoney shall not be responsible for any dispute/issues/loss etc. arising out of the same.
• The participation in the offer is voluntary and consumer at its sole discretion may decline to participate in this offer.
• Reliance Payment Solutions Ltd (“RPSL”) reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion modify or end or call back any of its Offer without prior notice.
• In Case of any dispute, the decision of RPSL will be final.
• The Court of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.