Jio has shaken the telecom industry for the past 7-8 months and now the other operators have started providing lots of offers on data, calls etc. Airtel, for it’s postpaid users and postpaid datacard users is currently giving 30 GB of data free for 3 months where 10 GB can be used per month. The data benefits will vary to different users depending upon the usage history.Offer is Valid from 1st July to 30th September 2017How to get free data on Airtel ?
1. First of all, Download MyAirtel App Here
2 . Install and open and Register with your Airtel number
3 . In the Homepage itself, you can see a Banner about Free data, click on that
Alert:- Please use 4G Handset to Activate this Offer to get 10GB per month for 3 Months, If you use 3G Device then you will get only 2GB per month for 3 months
4. It will check your eligibility and next step will be to download an app of Airtel
5 . Click on “Claim”. Done !! Your data will be credited to your account soon.
Terms and conditions :
• 10 GB data per month, upto 30 GB for 3 months
• The data benefits given to customer may also vary depending upon the handset, age on a network, data usage pattern and monthly billing value.
• Customers using mobile handset which is not compatible with Airtel app Or Blackberry and window user can avail the offer by sending SMS SURPRISE to 121. Data card customers required to send SMS MYFREE DATA to 121 from their registered mobile number to avail the offer.